Week 10 Report

Hello! I have been feeling better this week and hence got back to coding 🙂
This week I started with step 2 of Phase 2 of the swing implementation using staff texts. That should be done with soon.

Apart from that, there cropped up some bugs related to swing playback when there is an anacrusis in the score. For more information about anacrusis, see this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anacrusis

The problem was that the case of anacrusis was not taken care of explicitly when I implemented swing in the first place. Hence, some problems crept up related to this. You can read about them here:

http://musescore.org/en/node/27841
http://musescore.org/en/node/27846

These have been fixed in my most recent PR :
https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/1049

I have also added tests for anacrusis so that it is easier to debug if it fails anytime later.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s